DausFab VW Polo (6R/6C) / Ibiza / A1 - 25mm Arm Extension Kit
Our very own 25mm Arm Extension Kit for VW Polo 6R/6C models, also compatable with others. By installing the extension plates you will increase negative camber by approximately 2-3 degrees.
Another advantage of this kit is that it may stop airbag suspension rubbing through from contact with the chassis.
The extension plates are made from Stainless Steel and comes ready with new hardware to bolt straight onto your wishbone.
This kit includes:
- 2 x Ball Joint Extenders
- 12 x High Tensile Bolts – Grade 10.9 (Zinc Plated)
- 12 x Nyloc Nuts (Zinc Plated)
Additional options when purchasing the extension kit:
The additional options listed above are clickable links where you can find more information regarding them. They can be easily added to your basket from either the store or via the options above on this page.
To aid with tracking, we would recommend rack extenders (which we currently provide for PAS cars only) or longer inner tie rods/track rod ends. Driveshaft spacers will help to alleviate any issues with over-extended driveshafts.
Makes and models this kit will work with:
- VW Polo (6R/6C)
- Seat Ibiza (MKIV)
- Skoda Fabia (MKII)
- Audi A1 / S1
Please contact us to confirm fitment if you are unsure.
Important Notes (Please read):
- All driveshaft spacers are based off VW Polo Model that this kit is suitable for. Contact us to check compatibility prior to ordering.
- GTI models may differ and we cannot guarantee these will fit.
- This kit utilises a threaded hole on the ball joint extender plate to prevent the need to drill an additional hole through the wishbone. To utilise this threaded hole, smaller bolts will be included in the kit and the stud from the ball joint will need to be removed.
- Not for road use.
- DausFab is not to be held responsible for any damage caused due to incorrect fitting. We highly recommend an experienced technician for installation.