DausFab JZX90/100/110 IS200 Drift Knuckles
Our new drift knuckles are for use with the Toyota JZX chassis and Lexus IS200/300 chassis as they share the same front configuration.
These knuckles offer up to 67° of angle depending on tire/wheel/track rod end combo. The knuckles are completely bolt on with all required hardware included.
Another great feature of our knuckles is the fact it has replacement joint/spherical bearings (stocked in-house). OEM knuckles do not have replaceable ball joints so once your cut knuckle has a worn ball joint, the whole knuckle needs to be replaced. As mentioned, the knuckle has a serviceable spherical bearing that we can supply replacements for. These are in stock and cost £10 per side.
- Up to 67° of steering angle (tire/wheel/track rod end setup permitting)
- Quicker steering ratio over OEM knuckle
- Serviceable spherical bearing
- Reduced ackerman
- Approximately 20mm of roll-centre correction
- 15mm track width increase for some additional camber
- Knuckle is made from 7075 Aluminium (clear anodized)
- Shank is made from 4041 Steel
Makes and models this kit will work with:
- Toyota JZX90/JZX100/JZX110
- Lexus IS200/IS300
We recommend using GS300 outer track rod ends on opposite sides for better clearance achieving more steering angle.
- Not for road use.
- DausFab is not to be held responsible for any damage caused due to incorrect fitting. We highly recommend an experienced technician for installation.