DausFab JZX90/100/110 IS200 Drift Knuckles
Our new drift knuckles are for use with the Toyota JZX chassis and Lexus IS200/300 chassis as they share the same front configuration.
These knuckles offer up to 67° of angle depending on tire/wheel/track rod end combo. The knuckles are completely bolt on with all required hardware included.
Another great feature of our knuckles is the fact it has replacement joint/spherical bearings (stocked in-house). OEM knuckles do not have replaceable ball joints so once your cut knuckle has a worn ball joint, the whole knuckle needs to be replaced. As mentioned, the knuckle has a serviceable spherical bearing that we can supply replacements for. These are in stock and cost £10 per side.
- Up to 67° of steering angle (tire/wheel/track rod end setup permitting)
- Quicker steering ratio over OEM knuckle
- Serviceable spherical bearing
- Reduced ackerman
- Approximately 20mm of roll-centre correction
- 15mm track width increase for some additional camber (Offset knuckle option)
- Knuckle is made from 7075 Aluminium (clear anodized)
- Shank is made from 4041 Steel
Makes and models this kit will work with:
- Toyota JZX90/JZX100/JZX110
- Lexus IS200/IS300
We recommend using GS300 outer track rod ends on opposite sides for better clearance achieving more steering angle. Although this may only be applicable for users with extender lower arms.
- Not for road use.
- DausFab is not to be held responsible for any damage caused due to incorrect fitting. We highly recommend an experienced technician for installation.
- Please check Shank nuts during installation to ensure they are correctly fastened.