DausFab VW Golf (MKIV) / Bora - 25mm Arm Extension Kit
Our very own 25mm Arm Extension Kit for VW Golf Mark IV models, also compatable with others. By installing the extension plates you will increase negative camber by approximately 2-3 degrees.
Another advantage of this kit is that it may stop airbag suspension rubbing through from contact with the chassis.
The extension plates are made from Stainless Steel and are ready with new hardware to bolt straight onto your wishbone.
This kit includes:
- 2 x Ball Joint Extenders
- 12 x High Tensile Bolts – Grade 10.9 (Zinc Plated)
- 12 x Nyloc Nuts (Zinc Plated)
Additional options when purchasing the Extension Kit:
The additional options listed above are clickable links where you can find more information regarding them. They can be easily added to your basket from either the store or via the options above on this page.
To aid with tracking, we would recommend rack extenders (which we currently provide for PAS cars only) or longer inner tie rods/track rod ends. Driveshaft spacers will help to alleviate any issues with over-extended driveshafts.
Makes and models this kit will work with:
- VW Golf (Mark IV)
- VW Bora (99-06)
- VW Bettle (99-11)
This kit will also fit various Audi, SEAT & Skoda models. Please contact us to confirm fitment if you are unsure.
Important Notes (Please read):
- All driveshaft spacers are based off VW Golf Models that this kit is suitable for. Contact us to check compatibility prior to ordering.
- GTI models may differ and we cannot guarantee these will fit.
- This kit requires the tab on the wishbone to be bent out of the way. Please see photos for further information or contact us for more information.
- Not for road use.
- DausFab is not to be held responsible for any damage caused due to incorrect fitting. We highly recommend an experienced technician for installation.