DausFab VW Golf (MKII & III) / Jetta / Corrado / Passat - 25mm Arm Extension Kit
Our very own 25mm Arm Extension Kit for VW Golf Mark II & III models, also compatable with others. By installing the extension plates you will increase negative camber by approximately 2-3 degrees.
Another advantage of this kit is that it may stop airbag suspension rubbing through from contact with the chassis.
The extension plates are made from Stainless Steel and come with spacer plates (also made from Stainless Steel) that are applied to each side acting as washers. These are to create a flat surface for the bolts/nuts to tighten against.
This kit includes:
- 2 x Ball Joint Extenders
- 4 x Spacer Plates
- 12 x High Tensile Bolts – Grade 10.9 (Zinc Plated)
- 12 x Nyloc Nuts (Zinc Plated)
Additional options when purchasing the Extension Kit:
The additional options listed above are clickable links where you can find more information regarding them. They can be easily added to your basket from either the store or via the options above on this page.
To aid with tracking, we would recommend rack extenders (which we currently provide for PAS cars only) or longer inner tie rods/track rod ends. Driveshaft spacers will help to alleviate any issues with over-extended driveshafts.
Makes and models this kit will work with:
- VW Golf (Mark II & III)
- VW Jetta (Mark II)
- VW Caddy (Mark II)
- VW Corrado
- VW Passat (1980-1993)
This kit will also fit various Audi, SEAT & Skoda models. Please contact us to confirm fitment if you are unsure.
Important Notes (Please read):
- All driveshaft spacers are based off VW Golf Models that this kit is suitable for. Contact us to check compatibility prior to ordering.
- GTI models may differ and we cannot guarantee these will fit.
- This kit requires an additional 8mm hole to be drilled in the wishbone for the centre bolt. Please see photos for further information.
- Not for road use.
- DausFab is not to be held responsible for any damage caused due to incorrect fitting. We highly recommend an experienced technician for installation.